Sunday 12 October 2008

FOUND!!!

Andrea told me last week that she'd forgotten somebody's birthday. I said well, this Laduree box has a birthday cake on the front, let's send it to them!! I'm going to call it Beanie Box 1!

Oh, that's a good idea - let's fill it up with stuff first!!!

I helped Andrea glue some stars to the box as well. Hmm, this is going to look fabooo!

Had to wait for the glue to dry off first before we stuck the stars on.

That sign says "Marvelo City". I wonder if that's where we're sending the box to? Does Eurostar go to Marvelo City??

Well, I finished decorating the box!! It's all sparkly now!


I gave the box to Andrea to post it. Hope they like it......

1 comment:

Linda Dunn said...

Dear Beanie and Andrea -

Thank you TONS for the box! I am going to put it where I can see it everyday and my clothes shall smell like lavender!

Long Live Marvelocity!
Love,
Rachel