Friday 24 October 2008

Beanie's Trip to London.... Day Two

On Tuesday 21st October, we got up early and had muesli for breakfast. Where are we going today??!

Well, first we had a stroll in Holland Park. They have summer concerts here..... what a brilliant place to have concerts!

Oh, they even had a special Beanie seat! How sweet of them!


Andrea took me on the Underground and we went to a place called "Harrods".


Wow!! What a fabulous window setting!! Can I sit in there and eat those chocolates??

We went in and met Oscar Bear. What??! Traveler's here?? Is he? Where??

Then we met Paddington Bear. Traveler went to get something to eat? Did he? Let's go!

Oh! We're back in Egypt!! Have you seen Traveler?

This is in the Food Hall.... wow! Look at those peacocks!!!

Coo.... what wonderful wall tiles.....

Oh, Andrea's taking me upstairs!! But we haven't found Traveler yet, he must be in the Food Hall somewhere, Paddington said he was hungry....!

Oh!! Meet Prince Curtis?? Who's Prince Curtis?? Andrea says he works with Traveler - we might meet Traveler round here somewhere.

Coo, there's lots of people waiting to meet The Prince, and it's only 10 o'clock!! We were number 25 in line. Will we have to wait long?

Oh!! Something's happening!! Everyone's getting excited now! Is Traveler about to arrive??


What's that noise?? Oh, Andrea said it was a Bagpiper.... is that the sticky-uppy thing we can see? Oh - Andrea says it's Prince Curtis doing a "Making An Entrance". He's very good at that, isn't he?

There's Prince Curtis!! Andrea says he's a very talented artist that used to work in a forest called Holly Wood in America. We have something in common then, if he paints as well! Oh, are we going to meet him then?? How fab is that?!

OH!!! IT'S TRAVELER'S MANAGER!!!! Wait!!! Over here!!!
COOOO-EEEE!!

I got my picture taken with Traveler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Traveler told me all about his Horse Ranch, called Shiloh!! He said he has a Burro there called Salsa who makes tents out of tarpaulins and takes the trash out of bags. He sounds like a very clever Burro!!
Traveler also said that they're looking for more glass beads to decorate horse shoes with, to sell to raise money for Shiloh, so I said that I'd tell all my friends to look out for some and send them to him - then he can make more shoes to raise more money for all those wonderful horses he looks after.
(Ed's note: Shiloh's website is listed under "Finders blogs" on the right. If you wish to make a donation or a purchase of decorated horseshoes, or even send a little box of beads to them, go check out their site! Thanks!)
Then we took a "Elevator" back downstairs.... Wow! Wasn't that exciting!!
I met Traveler!!

After that, me, Andrea and a very nice Scottish girl called Lorraine all went out for a drink. It's thirsty work being a fan!!

We went out for a walk and met a sheep! I didn't know they kept sheep in London!

We also saw a very pretty church down the road too. I started to get hungry and Andrea said we were going back into Harrods for A Special Surprise.


OH!!!! THEY HAVE LADUREE IN HARRODS!!!!
Are we going to have Macarons again??!

OH!! Andrea ordered us Afternoon Tea, with lots of fabulous goodies to eat!!
We started off with Smoked Salmon Sandwiches and Cheese Sandwiches.

They even gave us some chocolate bread!!! I love chocolate bread!!!
Andrea ate the croissant because she knows chocolate bread is my favourite!

There's more!!?! Oh.... there's a cake! Is it somebody's birthday? Who did we forget this time?

What? It's MY birthday?? Really?!?!
This is a Birthday Cake for me??!
Andrea sang me Happy Birthday and said that meeting Traveler was my present!!!
How brilliant is that?! I've never had a Birthday before!!!
Back at The Manor. I've had such a wonderful day today!
All my dreams came true!!

And Andrea got Prince Curtis's autograph in his book too!!
She said she's really happy as well!

Later on, I did some more writing in my New Novel. I'm on Chapter Two now.

Later, we went out to Byron's Restaurant down the road and we had a Cheeseburger.
It was YUMMY!!!

I'm totally whooped now. Wake me in the morning!
zzzzzzzzzzzz.....cakes............zzzzzzzzzz.....traveler........zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Linda Dunn said...

Excellent! Thanks Beanie. Sounds like a fabulous day.

~LD