Saturday 13 December 2008

FOUND!!

Artists book 40 Front cover, rbber stamp address label, faux postage

Page 1. Embossed rubber stamp, parking ticket, decorative paper, stickers, "You're wonderful" rubber stamp.

Page 2 didn't transfer onto the picture CD!! I guess I forgot to press that picture on the machine, but I remember it had the top part of a Walgreen's receipt on it!!!

Page 3, Las Vegas shop receipt!! rubber stamp, postage stamps, stickers, decorative paper

Page 4, decorative paper, parking ticket, stickers, embossed rubber stamp.

Page 5, embossed rubber stsamp, decorative papers, stickers

Page 6, decorative papers, embossed rubber stamp, stickers

Back page, embossed rubber stamp, decorative paper, postage stamp
Lost in the post on 13th February 2009. Let me know where/when it arrives!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beanie! The cats and I want to say THANK YOU for mailing us art book #18. We couldn't find it on your blog but we assumed it was just one of your earlier works. It is fabooooooo!! You rock, love, Kelli, Nicholas, Captain Fishiepants, and Vincent Velvetpaws

lilpointyhat said...

ok, now i have an account so I can check up on Beanie's escapades! Has he ever met Hoops and Yoyo of Hallmark? ;)

Beanie Mouse said...

I've now marked Book 18 as found, so if you look in the list of tags on the side, you'll see one that says "found". Book 18 is now listed in there!!

Peter Dowker said...

Hi,
Your Artist Book # 40 just arrived in my mailbox. Nice project!
I'm Peter Dowker in Canada.

http://www.flipflopmailart.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Peter Dowker said...

Hi,
I was recently scolded for a comment I left on my blog concerning your mailart booklet. It wasn't my intent to offend. I think you have a lovely project that you've put a lot of time and effort into. I'm just a bit tired of cute, storebought scrapbooking elements. Your mailart booklet was almost perfect.
Thanks again,
Kindest regards,
Peter