Thursday 5 February 2009

Beanie in the Snow!!

On Sunday afternoon, it kinda started sort of snowing a little....

But when we got up on Monday, we saw ALL THIS SNOW!!!!! Andrea said we'd try and get to work but we might not be able to...

I had a go at making a Snow Mouse on the wall, but I didn't know how to do the floppy ears!

And then round the corner, we saw some people playing Snow Balls!!!!!

This is the Church up near the Bus Stop. There weren't any buses!! Andrea didn't know what to do so we went back home because it was cold!

And I fell up to my neck in snow!! Luckily I was wearing my Brand New Scarf that I found in Amsterdam, so I was really nice and warm!!
We heard on the news later that in London, they didn't have any buses either OR the subway, and Heathrow got closed down all day, and this was the most snow we've ever had in 18 years!
Gosh!

1 comment:

mim said...

Oh Beanie, thanks for the snow pictures. We haven't had any here, just very cold weather. I was worried about precipitation so I put some of the found-art in plastic bags before putting them on the shelf last week. No snow, however. I'm glad you got to make a snow mouse, and glad you have a warm scarf! Nice treats from over the channel.