Sunday 21 June 2009

Busy (but quiet) Beanie

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I've been busy making things! Andrea has finished my passport, so it now has my picture in it, my name and date of birth too!! It has a space to put my place of birth, but I don't know where that is yet. Andrea says we have to get an atlas out and have a look, but I don't know what Atlas is. I had to sign the Passport, and it's got a rubber stamp in of Paris and a postage stamp from Amsterdam too!!! Just to prove that I've been there!!!

I've also been busy losing things around town, and making more stuff with papers and glue sticks and taking photos of them to post later.

And Andrea says I'm going to be Manga, soon!!!! Just like in that Manga convention we went to!!!

I'm really excited, I like Manga!

No comments: