Sunday 30 August 2009

Update...

I'm nearly out of pictures to post but Andrea's been keeping me busy this weekend taking me for walks and losing things!! I went for a little walk yesterday and tied some tags onto railings and one of those got found and commented already!! (Look under the "found" label for things that have been found!)

Today, Andrea took me for a long walk along the seafront and we lost lots of Postcards while she showed me the Beach Huts!! We also found Two more Flip Flops on the beach that someone had lost earlier!!! Andrea said that since no-one was there wearing them, we could take them home and I can shlep them with gesso!!! I LOVE SHLEPPING!!! That means I can paint them and then mail them to people! How exciting!

We also found a Market on the beach and one of the stalls was selling cheese!! Andrea bought me some too!!! She bought a Brie Cheese, a Camembert Cheese and Another Cheese with Herbs in it!! I've never tasted those, but Andrea says we can have them for Lunch today!!

I'm so happy!!!

3 comments:

RodeEgel said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! We love all kinds of cheese too. Yesterday we had some camembert (lovely smelly) and camembert with calvados! Yummy!

By the way, our address:

Sullivan and Coco
Concordiastraat 51a
9741 BC Groningen
The Netherlands

Hopefully we find some lost art one day... -sigh-

:)

rosedale's 4head said...

such beautiful moments. surreal and perfect...

keeping finding and losing...that's a great chain

Hammie Hamster said...

We started making mail for you today!