Tuesday 22 September 2009

Artists book 103 FOUND!

Front cover, rubber stamp address label, faux postage

Page 1, candy wrappers, rubber stamps, stickers, purple ribbon, sugar wrapper, decorative papers, discount coupon.

Page 2, candy wrapper, rubber stamps, stickers, sugar wrapper, part of a yarn label, feather, holographic sticky tape, decorative paper.
No bird or animal was hurt in the making of this item!!


Page 3, decorative papers, candy wrapper, rubber stamps, stickers, sugar wrapper.

Page 4, shop receipt, part of yarn label, candy wrappers, decorative papers, rubber stamp

Page 5, candy wrappers, decorative papers, rubber stamps, shop receipt.

Page 6, shop receipt, candy wrapper, rubber stamps

Back cover, decorative papers, candy wrappers, rubber stamps, part of UK shop receipt.
Lost in the mail on 20th October 2009. Let me know where/when you find it!
This is posted on www.tormacauli.blogspot.com on 1st November 2009

7 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

Your art is alweays so cheerful and colourful. It makes me happy to see it.

RodeEgel said...

I really like the way you use all the things around you. It is very inspiring. I have been collecting different things I found for years and years. But never do anything with it. Just lay it somewhere to look at it. Maybe I should start losing art as well! :)

Hammie Hamster said...

It makes you look different at real normal things you see al the time and you suddenly realise what they look like and how beautiful they are...

Beanie Mouse said...

Well, I've said to many other arty friends, if you want to "borrow" the ideas from here to make things yourself, that's perfectly fine with me!!! I like giving people ideas.... as well as arty things!

Hammie Hamster said...

Today we went to the postoffice to send you mail, so watch your mailman Beanie I don't think it will fit in the mailbox.....!

RodeEgel said...

Thanx Beanie! I still haven't figured out what to do... I think it is a bit scary as well as it is exiting. :) Don't know what people will think of it. And E. has to find time to help me. But who knows...

Beanie Mouse said...

Well.... I usually think that if someone's gone to the effort of actually TRYING and then more effort of MAILING or LOSING it.... then it's worth getting excited about!! This is the fun part of mail art - nobody ever says anything bad about what you do!!