Sunday 4 October 2009

Add and Pass Project 1- LOST

This is the envelope I received from Cascadia recently, and it's such fun that I've decided to turn it into an "Add and Pass Project"!!

This is the back...

And this is the insert bit!

This is how I've added bits to the front of the envelope....

And here's what I added to the back!
I'm going to mail this out to someone - whoever gets it, please add stuff to the envelope, and to the handprint inside, and then reseal and mail to somebody else!
It would be fun to get comments here tracking its' travels around the world!! And if you feel like taking pictures and emailing them, I shall add the pictures as I get them!
Lost in the post on 7th November 2009. Let me know how it gets on!!

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Good idea!

daisylover said...

I really like that idea! How do I get on the mailing list?

Paula F.
cowspots@shentel.net

Beanie Mouse said...

Well, this particular one has been ejected out into the ether already so heaven knows where it is. However, I can always start another one?!