Wednesday 21 October 2009

Beanie's Party!

Last Sunday, Andrea took me to the Town Hall for a Special Event. It was called "People's Day" and it had lots of music and film and food and stalls and was free to go in! (well, you had to pay for food, but you could just sit and listen if you wanted!)

We spotted a Cake Stall with a cake on it like a Russian Doll!! Wow!

But I got given a chocolate and a badge!! (Americans call them Buttons) I've put my badge on my Backpack so I can show it off when I go places!
I ate the chocolate though...!!

Then a band came on from a place called Colombia. They had a special name which I can't remember but when translated into English, it was something to do with a Boogie-ing Chicken!!

And then lots of people wearing Green T-shirts got up to Boogie!
It was a Party!!

Later, they did a thing called Conga Line!
It was Brilliant!

After that, we watched some people do Morris Dancing. The bit with Stick Bashing was bit aggressive though...!

Oh what a fun party!!
Andrea said it was a Special One for my birthday!!

And Andrea also got me two pieces of cake! One was Carrot Cake and the other was Ginger Cake!!
What a wonderful start to my birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

Looks like a great party. and happy belated birthday!

mim said...

Oh beanie, I had no idea it was your birthday. Happy happy YOU day, belatedly. I'm eating a piece of ginger cookie in your honor.

Hammie Hamster said...

What a nice party for your birthday!