Wednesday 18 November 2009

Artists book 122 LOST

Front cover, faux postage, rubber stamps

Pages 1 & 2, playing card, decorative papers, vintage image, part of Post it note, sticker, green ribbon, printed papers

Pages 3 & 4, printed papers, vintage image, scrapbook letter, decorative papers, scrapbook letter, "You're wonderful" rubber stamp, UK shop receipt

Pages 5 & 6, UK train ticket, part of Post it note, vintage image.

back cover, part of Post it note, part of UK shop receipt
Lost in the mail on 12th December 2009. Let me know where/when you find it!

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I love your artist books! And the vintage images are really pretty.

Fresca said...

Oh my! Your art reminds me how much I miss touching paper stuff, now I only touch plastic keys.
Thank you.
I am running to my shelf to get out the glue right now!

[I found you through grrl+dog]