Sunday 8 November 2009

I made a CD holder!!

A couple of months ago, I traded three of my painted CDs with three other painted CDs (one each from three other artists). I decided I needed a way of displaying them so Andrea got me some Modelling Clay. I've never met Modelling Clay before....

Andrea helped me get it out of the package..... what do I do with it??!

AH!! Rolling pin!! I guess we roll it out flat then, do we??

Oh, I see! Now, it's long enough to have three CDs in it!!
What do we do now??

Ah!! Then, Andrea helped me cut out three holes big enough to put the CDs in!
They sit there very nicely now! And we put two little holes near the top to put the raffia through so we could hang it up later!

We had to wait ages for it to dry, but before that, I stuck in some glass pebbles and shells that I found on the Beach at Isle of Wight!! That's really pretty now!

I love my CD holder!
The top CD was made Lily, the middle one was made by Julie and the bottom one was made by Linda! They're so pretty!!!

3 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

That's a great way to display those cd's!

Hammie Hamster said...

A real friendship art cd holder! Good idea! We like it a lot!

Julie Stenning said...

The holder looks great. I have my three hung up, but not in a snazzy frame like yours.