Monday 28 December 2009

Add & Pass number 2 Found and LOST again!

We got this fun envelope from Cas Cadia in Seattle!!

And here's the back of it...... We decided to make this into another "add and pass" project where you can add stuff to the envelope as well as what's inside and then pass it on to someone else.

Here's the insert...

And here's my extra bits to the front of the envelope...

And extras on the back too!!
I already know who I'm sending this one out to .... as and when somebody thinks it's "finished", please send it back to me and I can take new pictures and show everyone how it's turned out!!

Lost in the post on 29th December 2009. Let me know where/when it arrives!!

1 comment:

daisylover said...

I have the Mail Art "Hand". It arrived 2 days ago here in Fort Valley, VA icand I have been busy adding my ideas to it. The poor envelope - I had to almost destroy the top of it to get into it - hopefully I can tape it back together to make the next journey.