Sunday 20 December 2009

Artist book 134 FOUND!!!

Made from pizza menu - front cover, faux postage, rubber stamps

Pages 1 & 2, decorative paper, stickers, printed papers from disintigration project, flower brad

Pages 3 & 4, parking ticket, post it note, sticker, printed papers, decorative paper, flower brad.

Pages 5 & 6, printed papers from disintigration project, stickers, sugar wrapper, decorative paper, flower brad.

Back cover, printed papers from disintigration project, decorative paper



Lost in Hove on 25th December 2009. let me know where/when you find it!

2 comments:

nsinger1 said...

Dear Beanie

I found your marvellous pizza and Tescos (Tescos, yes?) parking ticket artwork tied to a tree in the scented garden of St Anne's Wells park in Hove on 31st December 2009 at approx 11.30am, while walking my dog. There were two other items there which I left for other finders. All artworks were pretty soggy and certain attachments, notably the hole-punched fire-truck disintegration papers, had begun to detach. I brought the piece home to show my 13 year old daughter who was hard at work on a sculpture based on Bacon's picture of a Pope screaming in a chair, based itself, I think, on a Velasquez. Her Pope is a child made of wire with a sieve for a head. If I was cleverer, I'd send you a picture. She thought your work was 'cool'. So thank you for your part in our day. Keep up the good work.
best Nicky Singer (novelist and art-finder)

Beanie Mouse said...

I like your job description!!! Glad you enjoyed..... albeit rather weathered and damp!