Thursday 3 December 2009

We got a Christmas Tree!!

Last week, we decided to get Christmas Decorations out to decorate our apartment!!

First of all, Andrea helped us put the Tree up!! Yup, nice and sturdy, that won't fall down!

Then, Andrea helped us put Fairy Lights on the tree. She turned them on, and we made sure they worked!

While the others were decorating the tree, I helped Andrea put tinsel on her paintings

We put some round the mirror too!!

And then I put Stars on the front door! They look good there!!

After that, I went back to the tree and saw that Boo, Pookums and Comealong Stanley had put up all the decorations!! How brilliant!!

That just left the sparkly lace and ribbon to be put on, which Andrea said I could do All By Myself!!!!

Then we had to Wrap Presents.
This one is for Secret Santa at work. Andrea picked a name of one of the people she works with, and bought her a present. But we're not allowed to say who the present is from because we're being the Secret Santa!!
Oh I like Secret Santa! You get a surprise present from them!!
Humph.... this is a difficult box to wrap up....

We did it though!
Andrea says it's because I'm a Very Smart Mouse.
Am I? Oh!! I didn't know that!!
Then we wrapped up our present for Hammie!! But don't let him see what it is!!!
Not yet!!

I wrapped up another present for Hammie for when he goes on Holiday!!

And then I wrapped up something for Sullivan!

There we go! All done!
Just got to find something for Coco, maybe??!?!

We put the presents underneath our tree until it was time to post them...

Andrea turned the lights off so we could see the sparkly fairy lights!

She took another picture using the flashy thing on her camera.
You can see some of the decorations now!
That's our Christmas Tree!!

4 comments:

Lesa said...

And a wonderful Christmas-y time was had, I'm sure! Great tree!

Sullivan McPig said...

What a beautiful tree! My owner says we can't get a christmas tree before the 6th of december as it's tradition not to get any christmassy stuff before Sinterklaas has been to visit on the 5th.

Hammie Hamster said...

The tree looks great! I agree with Sullivan, we always take the christmas things from the attic when Sinterklaas has left the Netherlands...

mim said...

Your adorable-ness is making me all squishly feeling, like I wish I could give you a hug, Beanie! You are sooo cute. Your Christmas preparations look terrific.