Saturday 23 January 2010

I got a New Van!!

I got another letter from Cascadia in See Attle!! And it's addressed to ME!!
I love getting mail addressed to Me!!!
OH!! It's a "make it yourself" delivery truck! How exciting!!

And it's a recipe for cooking!! Cascadia wrote a funny message on the top! This recipe has cheese in it as well, though, and I know I love cheese, so I'll try and get Andrea to help me cook it anyway. We need to get a Dutch oven though.... but our oven is English!! Oh dear....

Anyway, Andrea helped me make my delivery van! She glued the flaps together for me and now it looks like the van in the picture!!

I now have three cars!! A Delivery Van, a Sports car and a Convertible!!!
How fab is that?!?!

2 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

What a great do it yourself van!

Sullivan McPig said...

You got a lot of cool mail!
And the van is brilliant!