Saturday 20 February 2010

Hammie Mail!!!

A couple of weeks ago when Andrea was at work, the postman put this card through the letterbox. He had a package addressed to me, Beanie, which needed signing for and I had to arrange collection!!! Since I can't use a telephone, Andrea did it over the computer from work so that we could collect it from our nearest Post Office. We noticed that I had to take ID with me to prove that I'm Beanie Mouse - just as well Andrea made me a passport!!!
Andrea said that the Post Office people might get confused with a United Squeaks of Rodentia passport, so we decided that she'd take her passport too, and a utility bill that proved that she lives at the same address as me.

Luckily, the Post Office decided to give us the package, and Jenkins helped me open it!!!

It's from Hammie Hamster and it has ladybugs all over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!! What's this inside it???

Sweeties!! And a Cheese keyring from the Cheeseman near Hammie!!!

Hammie wrote us a letter too!!
Jenkins can't read yet but he loved the pictures!!!!!!!!!!

We got sweeties and a cheesey keyring! I love them!!!

Here's my new keyring on my backpack!!

and then I tried some of the sweeties. They're YUMMY!!