Saturday 29 May 2010

Cas Cadia Special mail!!!

We got a Fabulous Envelope from See Attle this week!!

It's got my Picture and Name on it!!!

We opened it up, and found that it was a Special Packet just for Me!!

A Virtual Traveler Packet!!

Now, what we do it take the green suitcase and place it on one of the maps and see where the spaces cover! We can make up stories about the places we see!!
And there's a Very Special Place on one map, Just For me....oh!

I wonder where we'll go....

There's lots of Islands to go to..... and Isle De Mort!! I wonder if Zombies live there??

OH!! MOUSE ISLAND!!!
Up in the top right hand corner of the suitcase!!
Mouse Island!!
That's where I come from!! I can put that on my passport!! I found my Place of Birth for my passport!! I come from Mouse Island!!!! Oh I'm Soooo HAPPPY!!!!!

3 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

Zombies!? I need to visit that island

Hammie Hamster said...

Nice mail! It's always exciting to explore maps!

Jack at CASCADIA ARTPOST said...

CASCADIA ARTPOST is pleased that Beanie has become a Virtual Traveler and discovered Mouse Island!