Saturday 29 May 2010

Hammie Package!!

Well, this morning Andrea took me to Parcel Delivery Place to collect a Parcel that had arrived with my name on it! She also remembered to take my passport as my ID, and also her passport and a utility bill in case they got confused about a parcel for a Mouse again.

When we got there, she handed over the card saying there was a parcel for me, Beanie Mouse. She also showed them her passport. The man said "I also need ID for Beanie. Who's Beanie Mouse?" She got me out and said "This is Beanie, and here's his passport!" The man took my passport, smiled, looked inside and said "Brilliant. I've got to accept this!" and then went and got my Package!!!

They accept United Squeaks of Rodentia passports at the Parcel Collection Place!!!! They Like Mice there!!

What a fun way to start the weekend!!!

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I need a passport too!

Hammie Hamster said...

Haha, just made a comment at your other blog about our package, and found out here that it has arrived;-)! Hope you like the things we have put inside the package!