Tuesday 18 May 2010

More Findings!

I've been out a lot with Andrea looking for Stuff to Make Stuff with. One day, we only found a Parking Ticket.

But the next day, we Hit Jackpot!!!! We found lemon tag, bus tickets, parking tickets, shop tokens and someone even dropped some jigsaw pieces for us to find!!

Look! And a train ticket too!! So much stuff!!

And a little Car too! I'm going to have so much fun making stuff with this!

And the next day, I found another Parking Ticket to use!!

and the day after that, I found train ticket, bus ticket, parking ticket and elastic band!!
I love finding stuff!!

2 comments:

rosedale's 4head said...

so amazing. i received my art packet and was so inspired by it - gera even said, "honey...this is beyond going green...going green making art" - we have a surpring coming back at ya!

ox Renee (after the pencil)

Hammie Hamster said...

I've got a lot of French findings for you and I'll send them as soon as possible!