Thursday 20 May 2010

We Found Money.... and we're giving some away!!!

A few days ago, Andrea got out an old journal (I must get her to take pictures, it's FAB!!) and inside we found some Old Money!!!!!

Andrea says this orange one is from Vienna Prater in a place called Austria and has a picture of a king on it!

Andrea says I can have it with all my other Spending Money for next time I go on holiday!!

And we also found this Paper Money, which Andrea let me paint on!!!
So, the Big Money Give Away!! I am giving away one of the Five Dollar Paper Money Bills and one of the white tokens each to Four Lucky People who leave a message under this post!!!
One of those people will also get to choose another of the tokens shown above - either the green Irish Coin, the Bronze Coin or the Wooden Coin (Andrea wants to keep the orange one because she remembers getting it when she visited Vienna Prater 28 years ago!!!)

I shall pick Four names on 1st June.....!

No comments: