Sunday 6 June 2010

Add & Pass Project 4 Found and Lost Again!

front of envelope when I first received it!!

And the back of the envelope

The insert..... a camembert cheese label!

The front of the envelope after I'd played with it....

And the back of the envelope....

The idea is that you add some decoration to the envelope and the insert and then send it to someone else to "play with". Who sends it on etc etc etc until somebody decides that it's "finished" and sends it back to me! If your address is written on the back of the inset, documentation will be sent to you, and a picture of the "final product" will be shown here!


Lost in the post on 12th June 2010. Let me know where/when it turns up!

1 comment:

mim said...

Hi, I FOUND this in my mail box in Richmond, VA, and I added to it and I'm sending it on to an artist friend who will, fingers crossed, play with us and add and pass.