Sunday 20 June 2010

Sullivan's Package!

Last week, I got a Package from Holland!!

OH!!! It's stuffed full of.... stuff!!!

I got a flower!!! And some shiney bears!!

OH!! Chinese Candy!! And black lacey bits.... how exciting!

There was a card too - it's from Sullivan! He even sent me some artistamps he made!!

Look! It's a card of Groningen!! I wonder if that's the Martini Tower? I know Sullivan likes that place.....

Andrea said I could have one of the Chinese sweeties...!

Ooh.... I can use the wrappers on my cards!

Yummy..... I like these!
Thank you Sullivan!!

3 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I'm glad you like the candy, I haven't even tried them myself. and yes: it's the Martini Tower!

Hammie Hamster said...

Nice package! And yes, that's the Martinitoren! I'm going to make you some art stamps too, we've been quit busy these last few weeks, but we'll have summer holiday soon!

Hammie Hamster said...

haha, just see that Sullivan and I are here at the same time! So funny!!!