Friday 27 August 2010

Found Art got found!!!

Today, I just received this email...

"Hi Beanie Mouse,

I am writing to inform you that Found Art Blog has been featured on Guide to Art School's list of the Top 50 Found Art blogs found here: http://www.guidetoartschools.com/tips-and-tools/found-art. We hand-picked a list of our favorite found art blogs and then outlined the unique reasons why we love them. I find it extremely fascinating how you seek to "connect" to others by intentionally losing art pieces all over the planet and then inviting those who find them to leave comments on your site.

I would really appreciate your feedback on our list of found art blogs, and we have created a badge that you are welcome to use anywhere on your site to let your readers know you have been recognized.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Pierce"

Isn't that fun!!! I've put their logo on the side bar of my blog underneath the followers but I don't know if it does anything if you click on it! But I got found!!!

1 comment:

Sullivan McPig said...

That is so cool! :-D