Saturday 7 August 2010

More books up for grabs

OK, these are the rest of the books that I've cleared off my bookshelves. If anyone out there would like to have it, please leave a comment underneath. Don't worry if you don't though - I can always put them on http://www.bookcrossing.com/ which is a very fun thing to do with books!!
I've now registered these books with bookcrossing (but I can send out the ones to people who've asked anyway!!) and here are the Bookcrossing ID numbers.
The Chinese book above is BCID 438-8161207 AND HAS BEEN TAKEN by a wombat!!

The watercolour one above is BCID 850-8161184 and has been TAKEN BY Lesa!!


The alphabet one above is BCID 780-8161204 still available

The Celtic Cards one is BCID 414-8161206 which is being sent to Hammie and Gea

The banners one is BCID 817 8161203

The houses one is BCID 406 8161189

And the knitting one is BCID 334 8161188

When you receive them, you can go into http://www.bookcrossing.com/ and enter the ID number and say that it's "found"!! You can write a review of the book if you want and either pass it on or keep it, it doesn't matter!!



3 comments:

Will said...

Hi Beanie! If it's not already spoken for, I would love to have "The Right Word in Chinese." Goodness knows I can use all the help with my Chinese I can get.

Hammie Hamster said...

Hello Beanie,

Can I ask you for the book with celtic cards? G. would love that, she loves all kinds of celtic things!

Lesa said...

Is the watercolor one still available?