Wednesday 17 November 2010

Hammie Mail!!

I also got a Big Parcel from Holland as well!!!

It said to Open Very Carefully, so I did!!

OH!! It's a card for me and Andrea!
It's one of Gea's cards!!

There was a very long message in it about how she's very busy now and very tired from work. Oh dear.....!

Her card is really pretty though, isn't it?!

Hammie had sent me his Sitsack for my Birthday!!!!!

I can curl up and fall asleep on it too!!!

And I got a Chocolate "B" too!!!

Later on, Andrea put my sitsack on the table so I could watch TV and she even put me in charge of the remote!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Put the kettle on......
(Thank you so Much Hammie!! I love my sitsack!!)

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

The sitsack is beautiful!

Hammie Hamster said...

I'm so glad that it has arrived, sorry that it took us so long... You look very happy sitting in your sitsack!