Sunday 20 March 2011

Mail from Australian guerilla knitter!!!!!

We got a big package all the way from Australia!!!

OH!!! This is exciting!!!

What's in it????

Oh WOW!!! look at all this stuff that I got sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

And a Beanie size fan for when it gets hot!!!
That's gone into my little green backpack already!!

And we got Spending Money and a rubber stamp too!

There was a note in it too - it's from grrl+dog in Australia!!

She knits legwarmers for statues and branch cosies for trees!!!!!

And that's the rubber stamp she sent me!
How fab is that?!?!

1 comment:

Hammie Hamster said...

I saw some leg warmers for a tree at my favorite island Schiermonnikoog. I made a post about it!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GFA9H2OFszY/SuK52OY5EsI/AAAAAAAACv4/xDKrelwyJlI/s1600-h/DSC03926.jpg

I like them!