Thursday 13 August 2009

Ummmm...

Well, I was going to upload some more pictures today, But Andrea left the CD at home so we can't!! (We have to use Internet Cafe, you see) But what's really amazing for this week, is I have a Family!!!

I have found long lost relatives, Hammie Hamster, Sullivan McPig (who must be related to Andrea, because she's a "Mc" as well!) and Coco Parrot!!!!!

I've got FAMILYYY!!!! (and I included Traveler Horse too! He doesn't blog that often, only when he gets taken on a trip. I think he might be in New York at the moment, so he may post something soon. He's not very good at leaving messages on other people's blogs though.... :o( )

3 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

Always a pleasure to find other blogging relatives. And I can understand that not everyone posts as much as I do :-)

Hammie Hamster said...

I'm sure we can't post as much as we did either, if you are free it's easy, but even now my owners work has started only a little bit we don't have the time to make so many pictures as the weeks before this one... We miss it a lot...
But there is allways one of us posting something so we allways can read something interesting!

RodeEgel said...

Nice to meet you Beanie! My owner has limmited time as well... -sigh- But as Hammie said, there is always someone that leaves a comment or makes a post.