Thursday 10 December 2009

Another CD holder!

I had to make another CD holder for that naked CD that Cas Cadia Post made me! So, out with the modelling clay and rolling pin again...

Coo, this rolling out stuff is hard work...

Ah! It's the right size and shape now!!

So, cut out the hole in the middle for the CD and two holes at the top to put the raffia in to hang it up with!!

And then we can decorate it with glass beads and seashells that Andrea found in Scot Land a couple of years ago!! I've never been to Scot Land but Andrea tells me it's very pretty. I wonder if she'll take me there one day...?

Anyway, we had to wait ages for the modelling clay to dry, but it did!! So we hung it up!

Isn't it brilliant! I like making CD holders!

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

The cd holder looks great! Now you can look at it all the time!

Sullivan McPig said...

Great job!

Jack at CASCADIA ARTPOST said...

Excellent work, Beanie! CASCADIA ARTPOST is glad you like our CD mail-art and map of Ballard so much to hang it on your wall.