Thursday 24 December 2009

Mail from Holland!!

We got an envelope all the way from Holland. It had a picture of an upside down owl on the front!! I wonder if he's related to Coco??
Inside was a Newspaper called Kladblok! It was written all in Dutch so I didn't understand it but it had pictures in it too

OH!! It's one of my artists books!!!

Look!! It's my artist book number 114!!

They also made me a cut out of a prehistoric bird!! WOW!! And it's in Hammie's favourite colour too!!

That's going in my picture frame!!

The book is shown here - www.found-art.blogspot.com/2009/10/artists-book-114.html

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Wow! Your art in the Dutch newpaper! You are famous! Need some help with translating??? Perhaps we can help you???

RodeEgel said...

Looks great!
I like the red round piece.
Looks mysterious...
The paper title 'kladblok' means as much as 'notebook'.
Nice owl! But why is it upside down...
Hmmm...
:D

Beanie Mouse said...

I think maybe I should send you the newspaper, because there's lots of writing in it!!