Thursday 7 January 2010

Mail from Coco and Sullivan!

I got TWO PACKAGES this week!!! This one was a long thin one, and it's all for ME!!

Coco sent it!!!! I wonder what it is??

A roll of newspaper!! Just what I always wanted!
Oh - that's not it??

A roll of wrapping paper!! Just what I always wanted!!
Oh - that's not it??

A box with a feather on it!! I've always wanted one of them!!
That's not IT??

OH!! It's got foam in it! I can use that!!
What? There's MORE??

FEATHERS!! And sticks and paper.... and.... and...!!!
I LOVE IT
Andrea said she had to do "Un Tangling" first which took her quite a while, and then she got a hammer out and put a nail in the wall.... but why??
OOOoohhh!! Andrea says it's called Mobile!!
It's got feathers and Rocket and paper birds....!

And Rocket and Star....!

And a Bat!! I love Mobile!!

Oh, and insects too!! This is brilliant!!

I had ANOTHER package to open, also just for me!!

With colourful wrapping paper!
This package had an envelope in it too!

And a card!!

It was from Coco and Sullivan!!

I then opened the package!!
Oh this is SOOO exciting!

SQUEAPS!! I've got a friend!! It's another Mouse!!

And he brought some chocolate with him!!!
We don't know what his name is yet, but he seems to answer to "Jenkins".

A Big Chocolate letter C!!
What a brilliant Christmas present!!

I introduced Jenkins to my other friends and we all sat down and ate the chocolate!!
Thank you Coco and Sullivan!!

Afterwards, I made some envelopes out of the Dutch newspaper!!!

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Lovely presents! I like the name Jenkins! Good to see that you have new friend and a mobile! Chocolate letters are a real tradition her in Holland! Enjoy your chocolate!

Sullivan McPig said...

We're glad the packages arrived and that you liked them!

RodeEgel said...

Ooooooooof!
So glad the packages finally arrived!
What a relief!!!
I was afraid they went awol.
Or even mia.
But you got them!
Great!
I think Jenkins is a perfect name.
Hope you'll get along.
Have fun and enjoy your snow!
(Maybe you could send some our way?)

Bye!!!