Monday 8 February 2010

I got an award!!!

Lesa on her blog nominated me to get this award!!! I'm so HAPPY!!
Now, I have to say seven things that people might not know about me. I've been thinking about this all day and wrote down a list, where is it now??

1. I didn’t know I was 8 years old until my second birthday party
2. I sing opera songs but make up my own words because I don’t know any Italian ones.
3. My Favourite Room is the Elly Vator at Hove Art Gallery and Museum.
4. My Favourite Ride was on the Blue Canal Boat in Amsterdam, although the Number 5 Tram was good, too!!
5. My Patron Saint is St Anthony of Padua. He’s the patron saint of lost things, seekers of lost things, mail, travellers and little animals
6. My Favourite Shop is the Gift Shop at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. At the moment!!
7. I’m a Mouse and I run the Planet. It says so in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Now, Lesa says I have to pick Other Bloggers to give the award to but doesn't say how many.
Ummm....Well there is
1 http://robruhn.blogspot.com/ because she does funky stuff with found objects and fabric
2. http://artpropelled.blogspot.com/ because she does funky stuff with wood and talks to monkeys.
3. http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/ because he makes books. Amazing books!
4. http://widgetandfriends.blogspot.com/ because she makes Bunny Rabbits!!!!
5. http://damesportraitgallery.blogspot.com/ because she has blue and purple hair.

10 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Congratulations on winning the award! It's always nice to learn new things about our blogging friends!

Lesa said...

Great list! I'd join you at the V&A in a second, if there were teleporters like on Star Trek. I'm nodding and bowing, O' Planetary (interplanetary?) Ruler!

mim said...

I had to pass along another award to you. You don't need to come up with another 7 things. I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog. thanks.

Ro Bruhn said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'll show it at my next blog post.

The Bunny Maker said...

Thanks for the award!
Whilst you were on my blog you could have entered the giveaway for the bunnies and their bunk beds!
still time ......

Mailarta said...

Congratulations . . . well deserved . . keep up the great work . . I know the folks at studio J love seeing your name on packages of lost/found mailings.

See you in the mail!

Seth said...

A big congratulations to you on receiving this award and a big thank you for passing it on to me and my blog!!

Hammie Hamster said...

I'm sorry to tell you that I don't know where the package you send us went Beanie, we saw that Sullivan got his, but we didn't get one... Hope it's still on it's way and isn't lost!

ArtPropelled said...

Congrats on winning the Kreativ Blogger award ... twice. Thanks so much for passing it on to me. What if I've stopped talking to monkeys :-)

Beanie Mouse said...

I don't believe you'd EVER stop talking to monkeys!!!