Sunday 28 March 2010

An add and pass postcard!

We got a postcard from somewhere in England too. It's a special "add and pass" card!!
It came from here

Someone's already added a sun in the corner!!

That's quite a fancy house, isn't it!?!

Now, let's get the fancy papers and glue stick out....

Now that we've stuck that in place, we need to trim it down a bit....

There! Fancy Trees!!

I can put one of my own Artistsamps on it, too!!!

Now, all I need to decide is who to send it on to..... I wonder...???

1 comment:

Hammie Hamster said...

G. says that one day she would like to make an add and pass mandala. She did that once with the children of her class at school one day and once together with Harr too. She also made a new blog this weekend, you can find it in the side bar from my blog called: Gea's mandala's. She made that blog because she's going to take part of an art market here in our village in the month of may!!! Isn't that cool???