Saturday 21 August 2010

A Jigsaw from Bob and Dilly!!!

A while ago, we got a Big Envelope!! Boo Bear helped me open it.

It was from Bob T Bear!!!
He made me a Jigsaw Puzzle!!!! Oh how exciting!!

I've never had do do a jigsaw before. I've designed jigsaws for Bob and Dilly but I've never had to do one....

Boo Bear said to do the edges first. He's good at Puzzles.

IT'S ME!!!
Can you tell!???!

There was a message on the back from Bob and Dilly and their Mum Helena.
But I think Bob may have drawn the picture thought. Boo Bear says Bears are good at Drawing because they can hold crayons better.

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Bob and Dilly!!

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

A very striking picture!

Hammie Hamster said...

I like home made jigsaws. Harr and G. made one for his sister and her husband when they were married and when they had solved the jigsaw they could see their wedding picture and and the other side the gift that Harr and G. were going to give them. Harr's sister loves jigsaws, she even has one with 1001 Dalmatiens (photo, so very difficult!) that has the photo at BOTH sides of the pieces so you don't know wich side it has to go!!! I would go crazy if I had to do that!!! I like your picture on this one Bob and Dilly made.