Thursday 22 December 2011

The Prize Draw!!

Well, I still have more mail to tell you about, so come back for later installments!!!

In the meantime, it's time for the Last Prize Draw of the Year!!!  So, to win ten items listed on this blog that aren't lost yet, leave a comment on this post!  Anyone can enter, even if you've entered before, except for the person that won last months!!!  I'll announce the winner shortly after 1 January (depending on when I can find an internet cafe open!!  Yeah, yeah, I know that's prehistoric - but I sit in front of computers for 8 hours a day at work and refuse to have one at home!!!!!)

So - more over the weekend!!

4 comments:

DILLY said...

Huwayyy!!!!!!!!
Dilly apply!!!

Dilly menshun on blog,
hope uther peepol com joyne in too!!!

¬"

Marlowe said...

Me too, me too!

Molly the Airedale said...

Dilly sent us over. What a sweet header photo!
Merry Christmas!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

DILLY said...

Mweah send to uthers as Dilly an Bob allreddy win wun time!