Sunday 19 October 2008

Another Beanie adventure!!!

Andrea's just told me that we're going on another trip! She says we're going to London for a few days and that Traveler's there, the horse she told me about that lives in Nevada!!! Oh, I'm so excited, I really hope I meet him!! I had a look on his blog just now, http://www.shilohhorserescuetraveler.blogspot.com/ and he's got a special Bidet bath as well! And he has special horse shampoo as well, that bubbles up and makes him smell good!
Andrea says she may not be able to get to a computer to put pictures up for a few days, but she promised to take lots of pictures while we're there and show me as much of London as possible.
Oh, I'm SOOOOO excited!

3 comments:

Linda Dunn said...

Go Beanie! It's your birthday!

....or maybe not? Just have lots of fun as if. OK?

Beanie Mouse said...

Birthday?? You've mentioned Birthday before, but Andrea hasn't explained that to me yet. Wonder if she has a surprise for me, maybe?! Is Birthday a fun thing? I like fun things!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Love and hugs!