Saturday 18 July 2009

FOUND

Last week, Andrea found a flip flop in the street on the way to work and decided to bring it back home with a tub of Gesso. She said we had to Shlepp. But I don't know what Shlepping is..

OH!! So THIS is shlepping Gesso!! Oh, I like shlepping! This is fun!!

So I found some other things to Shlepp Gesso onto!! Andrea didn't seem to mind either!

LAAA!!! When the Gesso dried, I decided to Shlepp some paint on the flip flop and put some fabric flowers on it!!

And then I started painting some more.....!!

And then I put some sparkly ribbon on it too!

And wrote my blog address round the edge!
I like shlepping flip flops!
I posted this to someone on 8th August 2009, with no envelope!! I just stuck the stamps on the bottom with the address - and was squeaking hysterically when I put it in the mail box!

1 comment:

Peter Dowker said...

Hi Andrea,
Your decorated flipflop was "found" and has been posted on my blog. I've received a few in the past but this is the first to arrive "naked".
Thank you very much!!
Kindest regards,
Peter