Tuesday 8 February 2011

Bob and Dilly Post!!!

The best letter we got last week came from Bob and Dilly!!!
They used some of the artistamps we made them!!!

They recycled the envelope I made them and stuck stickers all over the back!!
It's FABOOLEY!!

They used the envelope from this card here http://found-art.blogspot.com/2011/01/greeting-card-333.html

We made the envelope from an information flier about the Norman Love Chocolate Shop in Florida. Our friend Lesa goes there. Bob T Bear wrote "Yum" next to the Dark Chocolate Brownie!!! I can understand why!!!

I sent him a rubber stamp from my toy box that I got out of a Kinder Egg.... it's that Orange surprise face there! I think Bob liked using it!

See those stamps of Dilly and Bob?? we made those to cheer up Bob and Dilly. Bob's stamp even got postmarked by the Post Office! They must think it's real!!

Here's where we made their stamps http://beaniemouse.blogspot.com/2011/01/me-and-tango-made-some-bear-stamps.html

Inside was a card made by Helena....

And Dilly and Bob had signed it at the back!

See? And Bob used his rubber stamp again!!!

No comments: