Monday 31 May 2010

Hammie Mail!

On Saturday 29th May, we went to collect a Parcel. It was addressed Just For Me!!

Inside there was LOADS of stuff for me!!!

Look at all this fabulous stuff!! Hammie collected it all in Brittany when he went on holiday!

This paper bag has a mouse on it!!

Look!! This is my favourite Paper Bag!!

and I got a Ruler with Animals all over it!

And I got French Yellow Soap, and a Lolly Pop and Brittany Biscuits! (they're called "Cookies" in America!)

And G even sent me one of her Mandala Cards that Hammie stamped on the back!!!
I love it!!

And Mouse Plates!!!

I got Special Mice Plates that I can use on my Birthday Party!!!
BRILLIANT!!!

2 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

That's a cool package! I love the plates

Hammie Hamster said...

You got your package!!! So happy to see that you like the things I found and collected for you!